The year has certainly presented many challenges for all of us in many ways. As we near the end of the calendar year don’t forget that, depending on your CEU cycle, you may need credits to maintain your certification. If you attended any meetings this year - either virtual or in person - and they did not offer CEU’s at the time, don’t forget you can self report a portion of your required credits.
2. Click on the “Education and CEU’s” tab at the top of the page.
3. Once there scroll about a third of the way down the page until you see “Looking to self report your CEUs? Click here!” Select click here and follow the sign in procedures.
4. You will be redirected to a Self Reporting Education History page and should see a grey button marked “CCA Self Reporting Education History"
5. A Popup window will open with the form, a description of requirements, and additional instructions. Fill out all required information and attach an agenda if you can.
6. After entering all your information, select submit - located at the bottom of the page.
Remember to check your CEU statement to ensure they have been added to your account! Self-reported credits are subject to audit by the local CCA board. Make sure to keep all your supporting documentation just in case.
Joe Rorick CCSI Conservation Agronomist