Wed, Aug 31|
Summer District Meeting: Huntington County
Hosted by the Indiana Assoc of Soil & Water Conservation Districts (IASWCD) and the ISDA-District Support Specialists, this meeting is for Indiana Soil & Water Conservation District Staff and Supervisors to learn, meet new folks, hear about what's going on statewide and nationally.
Time & Location
Aug 31, 2022, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Huntington University, 2303 College Ave, Huntington, IN 46750, USA
About the Event
Hope you can join us for one of the four Summer District Meetings held across the state in August!
- Cost is $25/person and includes dinner, location and speaker fee.
- Registration closes at 12 noon two weeks prior to the event.
- No cancellations or refunds can be accepted or completed after the deadline.
Event Ticket: Choose your event ticket depending on the way you want to pay.
- Ticket #1: Paying with Credit Card online. With this ticket you can pay the $25 cost plus $1 processing fee = $26. Note: credit cards cannot be accepted at the event.
- Ticket #2: Pay at the event. With this ticket, you are reserving a space and paying with check or cash at the door. $25. Checks must be made payable to "IASWCD." Or, please bring exact amount of cash with you. A few notes: 1). only cash or checks are accepted at the event; 2). credit card payments cannot be processed at the event; 3). "no shows" will be invoiced.
Check-in at this event between 5:00 and 5:30 pm
Tentative Agenda (times in Eastern):
5-5:30 pm - Check in at the event
5:30-6 pm Welcome & Introductions
6-6:30 pm - Dinner
6:30-7:30 pm - Presentation by Dan Griffith, Strategies for Addressing Difficult Conversations
7:30-8:30 pm - Farm Bill Information and Listening Session
Pay with Credit Card Online
This ticket allows a credit card payment (with $1 processing fee) so that payment is completed ahead of time.
Pay at the Event - $25
This ticket is for those paying at the door. Cash or checks only. Please bring exact cash or checks payable to "IASWCD." Total: $25