Thu, Aug 25|
City of Greensburg Gov't Building
Summer District Meeting: Decatur County
Hosted by the Indiana Assoc of Soil & Water Conservation Districts (IASWCD) and the ISDA-District Support Specialists, this meeting is for Indiana Soil & Water Conservation District Staff and Supervisors to learn, meet new folks, hear about what's going on statewide and nationally.
Time & Location
Aug 25, 2022, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
City of Greensburg Gov't Building, 314 W Washington St, Greensburg, IN 47240, USA
About the Event
Hope you can join us for one of the four Summer District Meetings held across the state in August!
- Cost is $25/person and includes dinner, location and speaker fee.
- Registration closes at 12 noon two weeks prior to the event.
- No cancellations or refunds can be accepted or completed after the deadline.
Event Ticket: Choose your event ticket depending on the way you want to pay.
- Ticket #1: Paying with Credit Card online. With this ticket you can pay the $25 cost plus $1 processing fee = $26. Note: credit cards cannot be accepted at the event.
- Ticket #2: Pay at the event. With this ticket, you are reserving a space and paying with check or cash at the door. $25. Checks must be made payable to "IASWCD." Or, please bring exact amount of cash with you. A few notes: 1). only cash or checks are accepted at the event; 2). credit card payments cannot be processed at the event; 3). "no shows" will be invoiced.
Check-in at this event between 5:00 and 5:30 pm
Tentative Agenda (times in Eastern):
5-5:30 pm - Check in at the event
5:30-6 pm Welcome & Introductions
6-6:30 pm - Dinner
6:30-7:30 pm - Presentation by Dan Griffith, Strategies for Addressing Difficult Conversations
7:30-8:30 pm - Farm Bill Information and Listening Session
Pay with Credit Card Online
This ticket allows a credit card payment (with $1 processing fee) so that payment is completed ahead of time.
Pay at the Event - $25
This ticket is for those paying at the door. Cash or checks only. Please bring exact cash or checks payable to "IASWCD." Total: $25