Tue, Nov 14|
Purdue University ACRE
Cover Crops Fall Field Training
A mix of hands-on experience and expert presentations. CEU and CCH credits available.
Time & Location
Nov 14, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
Purdue University ACRE, 4550 US-52, West Lafayette, IN 47906, USA
About the Event
This one-day in-person cover crop training is intended to provide important basics of cover crop management for field professionals working with farmers on cover crop implementation.
- Benefits, selection, management of cover crops
- Cover crop termination and herbicide carryover considerations
- Nutrient management and cropping system adaptations
- Hands-on experience in demonstration plots
- CEU and CCH credits available
Fall Field Training Ticket
Nov 01, 5:00 PM EDT