POSTPONED! CCSI-SARE Core Soil Health Systems Training
Time & Location
About the Event
What: This training provides a foundation for understanding cropping systems that can lead to improved soil health and the implications of practices such as tillage, cover crops, adaptive nutrient management, and integrated pest management.
Target Audience: Indiana Conservation Partnership staff, farmer-mentors, agronomists, and other ag professionals who have not attended Advanced Soil Health Systems Trainings.
Preregistration is Open - We will contact all pre-registrants when date and location is finalized to confirm their attendance.
- 8:30 am Registration
- 9:00 am Sustainable and Regenerative Soil Health Cropping Systems
- 9:30 am Nutrient Management in No-Till / Strip-Till Systems
- 10:30 am BREAK
- 10:45 am Insect Pest and Beneficials Management
- 11:45 am Lunch
- 12:30 pm Soil Health Cropping Systems and Equipment
- 1:30 pm BREAK
- 1:45 pm Weed Management Considerations
- 2:45 pm Livestock Integration
- 3:45 pm Wrap Up
- 4:00 pm Have a safe trip home!
- Core Soil Health Systems$0$00$0